paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Farewell Tour

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Hollywood"

on March 12, 2004 at 17:08:33

The Farewell Tour is filling up. Dates and events are:

14 March: PMI PES, Ft. Myers
20-21 March: Wayne's Big One, Ocala
28 March: FSSS, McClenny
18 April: PMI PES, Lakeland
24 April: Castle Conquest, EMR, New Milford, PA.
28 April - 2 May: Orlando Open, Orlando
16 May: PMI PES, Gainesville
29-30-31 May: Southeast Regionals, Orlando
19 June: PMI PES, Lakeland
26 June: The Quest, EMR, New Milford, PA.
17-18 July: First Strike/Second Strike, Ocala
20-25 July: IAO, Pittsburgh, PA
31 July: RETIREMENT

Come join me at these fine events, as I close out 15 years as a paintball journalist and publicist.

And just a reminder that there are still some dates available, so if you are holding an event on one of my open dates, contact me, and we'll work out the details.

"Hollywood"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.