paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Roll call Holy Grail First Strike 4/3-4/4

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:

on March 26, 2004 at 08:04:13

Well it is that one week till doomsday. Im sure the Rabbit is getting ready for his de-furring. Lots of holy-hand grenades for his furry little bottom.Well the king has asked me to aquire some brave men to put those smelly French to bed. Well I am proud to announce I have assembled some hungy players. Bobby I hope you have done your homework.You are the Champ from last year and if you plan on retaining that title I suggest you get moving. As you all know our King Hugh is a generous man and has told us that when we destroy those pesky french we can dine on their Flea ridded rabbit and enjoy their women. We will be victorious. Those Knights you so call fairies will be a strong fight. So prepare for this Quest for the Holy Grail.See ya Friday night for the pre-game festivities.
XO Rich Toth
Black Berets
Sir Galahad
These are some of the brave and the strong.
Black Berets
Team M.O.D.
Shadow Recon
Dead by Dawn
MensRea
Ghost Core
Blitzkreig

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.