paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Holy Grail Final Words From King Authur

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Hugh McElvey"

on April 04, 2004 at 19:44:42

What a paintball game! Great weather, big moon, lots of targets and a bunch of interesting missions. Many thanks to Stephanie and Jack, Chris, Ben, the Refs, Dave and Jason and all 240+ players that joined in the fun. Nocer does a great game for those of you that haven't been in one and, as my legs tell me, First Strike has some unique topography. As King of Ole Englund, I wish to thank the teams playing for me ncluding the Berets, Mensrea, Ghost Corps, Dead By Dawn, Ronin, Woodpeckers, Gladiators, Wolfpak, All Stars, Anger Management,Rogue Warriors, and several others.
Congrats to Ghost Corps - Most Valuable Team, Spiderman of the Ghost Corps - Valor, Tim Tralick - Most Valuable Player, Matt Smith - Most Outrageous Move, Patrick - Most Valuable Ref and many thanks to the Anger Management mambers for an intel job well done. I would also like to thank Bobby Lloyd, a most worthy opponent, Blackbird for ROing for me and Rich Toth, a most excellent XO. In all it was great fun and a great weekend of paintball with a lot of friends. See everyone in the middle, Hugh aka "King Arthur"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.