paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Old River Paintball's Matirx Uncovered Game

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Hugh McElvey"

on April 05, 2004 at 21:59:38

Just getting over a winning generalship at First Strike Paintball's great field in Gainseville, Fl., I hate to tute my own horn but here goes: Old River is offering a 24 hour scenario on May 1-2. The Matrix is going to be a new game and in keeping with our usual high caliber event. Andy Graham has agreed to general the human side of the game and learn how to cope with the Matrix. Now I need a real master of disaster in the form of "The Architect" to general the computer "Matrix" side of the game. It plans to be an interesting and unique game. If interested please give me a call at 352-795-0458, contact Charlene or Hugh Stephens at 352-588-5840, post back or email me at macm@infionline.net. The "Architect will know all and try to control the future" as it happens in the series. Life will get interesting for all concerned - quickly. For more info please see the website at oldriverpaintball.com. Look forward to seeing you on the field soon; Old River Scenario Director, Hugh McElvey

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.