paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Holy Grail

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"_Backdoor_"

on April 16, 2004 at 16:48:57

Sorry for taking so long to post, but hey, it has taken me this long to recover from such an awsome game. I have to say that Dave and Jason with Nocer Productions really pulled off a great game, not that I am suprised. Jack and Steph, the field was in wonderful condition as usual. Thanks for putting up with a buch of crazed paintballers (like Dave and Jason) all weekend. Whether on the filed as role players or off the field battling for honor and glory, the folks from SCA were just what the doctor ordered. Tanis, thanks for the use of the helmets.

It was good to see so many old friends at this game, and I hope to see all of you at the next Nocer game which is being held in Venice, Florida.
I will be the head ref for that game which is SpoNgE Bob vs. Al Copone and the Gang.

Andy "Backdoor" Graham
Capt. Rabid Woodpeckers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.