paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Matrix...from Kristie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"_Backdoor_"

on May 03, 2004 at 17:19:58

First off, I want to thank Charlene. We have always felt at home at Old River, and you continued that feeling this weekend. I appreciate all that you did. Hugh (Mens Rea), Black Berets, and MOD, the improvements on the field were impressive, and made the game more enjoyable.

Next, Hugh Mc!!! Man, what a game. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to give the "General" title a try. It was intense and fun. Hugh worked hard to put on an amazing game, and I am looking foward to the next one. Thanks Hugh and Michael.

Now, onto the blue team. Misfits, Allstar, Mens Rea, Rogue Warriors, Florida Gladiators, Dirty Dawg, Old Timers, "The Three Snipers", my team the Rabid Woodpeckers, and the rest of the Humans, all of you worked hard this weekend, and I hope that ya'll had as good a time as I did. Thank ya'll so much for making the job easy for me. Ihave to give a special thanks to Andy "Backdoor" who was Neo and Gerald "Dead Boy" who was my XO Morpheus for running ll the Neo and Morpheus missions. You two did a great job even though you did have to carry the "BOX"!! Thanks guys!!

Rich, I honestly did not think that I would see you as much as I did in the game, but thanks for all the wake up calls, you and your team kept me on my toes. Lyndy, your reign is over...see you at the next cool weather game.

Tex, Matt, Steven (my base ref), and all the refs, ya'll did an awsome job. Everyone had fun, good sportsmanship, and all stayed safe! Thanks!

MVT: Misfits
MVP: Robert and son (Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby) from Allstar
Best Ref: Tex

General Locke - Humans
Kristie "Mama" Graham
Rabid Woodpeckers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.