paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Yes I know ....I was em-bear-assed

In Reply to: Matrix What a Great game posted by on May 03, 2004 at 16:54:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Old Timers

on May 05, 2004 at 20:58:25

Yes I know Rich. It was kind of em-bear-assing for me when the RT trigger decided to work the first and only time since, and at that very moment when we were only about 30 ft apart and acting silly. It made me loose my thoughts of all the other silly things we could have done during that stand off.

Being the older I am expected to set an example and then dam gun decides to shoot more than one shot per trigger pull. Sorry about the 2 extra balls.

That was the first time I had used this A5. Neither one of our A5's RT triggers work like they should, like Tim's (Budah's) A5 works.

I am taking them a apart to see if I can fix them to be more predictable as to how they are going to fire. I may try an electric grip to replace the manual RT trigger.

We are glad you two rascals (you and Ray) did not discover the other phone booth to the front right side of the fort next to the tall bunker, from which you could have controlled the entire right side of the fort field. Inaddition it was only about 15 feet to the right front door of the fort. Now that would have been an interesting fire fight for the last 5 minutes of the game !!!

See you in June for my 2 extra balls...hee, hee...Chuck.... (have fun acting silly because life is to short and no one said life had to be serious)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
: Thank you for all who attended this weekend, this was a great game for the number of players that were there. Great job too Chrasty for handing me another Defeat to the hands of a woman. Cant say that I mind though.Next time we should play together.Hugh has produced another very intruiging game once again. Cant say that I really understood it completely. Thanks to all who tried to explain everything to me.I did enjoy myself very much.I would like to thank the entire Blue team for shooting me so much.If there was a sportsmanship award it would have gone to Team Misfits. You guys did a great job.I would like to thank Team MOD for alot of reasons.You guys already know.Team Anger Management toke best team due to all of their hard work. Great job with the Laws Rocket.And of course The Black Berets for all the hard work and dedication to everything. Lindy you know i'm talking about you. Brandon you are always a important part in any game you are in.Thanx. If I have forgotten anybody I am soory, you are all great stand up players.Special Thanks to charlene and all of Old Rivers staff on all the hard work and dedication to this great sport. Chuck I still owe you three. It was great to see all of you this weekend and hope to see you all at the next scenerio.Andy you and your team did a great job.Well gotta go for now. Seem you all soon.
: Rich Toth
: Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.