paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

December a time for receiving

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Dutch"

on October 25, 2004 at 21:53:19

I remember growing up in the cold harsh winters Linn County Iowa.....We were a large family with little means & December was always a time we'd look forward too... we'd chop our own tree & dress it with real popcorn strings & tin foil scraps & wait for that magic christmas morn.....we never had any presents to behold even up until Christmas eve but somehow every year we'd bounce down the stairs to find lincoln logs,games,big boxes,small boxes & some years we might even get a slighty used bike.....

Alas,,,now I'm all grown up & in sunny Florida.But I still look forward to that magic December morn.....A morning where I drive my truck into that big ol parking lot & see it filled with paintball players all signed up & ready to play for me....ready to thwart the enemy & plunge head first into the most hair raising mission I can send them on.....
Yes times have changed but December is still my most favorite time of year.....won't you help make my December wonderful again & stop that mean ol MudGuts from ruining my special day?

I'm Dutch & I approved this message......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.