paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Recon 1 enrolmemt

In Reply to: Recon 1 enrolmemt posted by Firebug on November 15, 2003 at 12:05:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Jaddra" Palm Beach Gardens

on December 02, 2004 at 20:56:18

Dear Bill (FireBug),

My name is Angelo (27/m) and actually i tried to call you personally couple of times. Your number was given to me by David Osborne. He warmly recomend you to me, because I share with him that I am looking for a scenario team to join.
I recently moved in FL (Palm Beach Gardens) from Europe. I am considering myself a newbie, because i never played paintball before. I have traind couple of times, but never played a tournament or scenario game. I have full scenario gear, including Tippmann A5 Assault Marker, V-force & ExtremeRage goggles.
I would like to join a team based in FL so i can go and participate in scenario games.
Please let me know if you are currently reqruiting and what I need to do so to join the Recon1.
You can e-mail me at jaddra@hotmail.com or 561-625.0466 (home) or 561-324.5934 (cell).
Thank you in advance and waiting for you replay.
Regards,
Angelo (Jaddra)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.