paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Avalon on the Full Moon

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Hugh McElvey"

on February 16, 2005 at 19:42:03

Each night the moon casts more light; soon the entire of England will be as the day to my knights and warriors. Mordred best fear the swift sword known as Excaliber; it shall strike deep into his cowering forces. Many are the knights that have signed in blood; in the hundreds at this point. Before he can realize what has happened, he shall be forever banished from our common country and I shall regain my rightful thrown. So says Arthur on this glorious eve in February. For all you nothern paintball types, our evenings are in the 60s and days in the 70s with bright, clear skies. That is pretty hard to beat anywhere else this time of the year and it looks favaorable for continuance. Mount your horses and make your way to Old River for MXS' opening game in 10 short days. Tell the wife that King Arthur commands it and I'll meet you in the middle. MTak

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.