paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Bunkered a tank during night game! A first?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on May 04, 2003 at 09:54:21

They decided to use the tank stationary during the night game and ran a spotlight out of it to defend their HQ. At the last minute they said they anti tank guys could use our RPG if we wanted to shoot the tank for points.

I managed to find my way into the back door unchallenged and went about 40 yards down from their reinsertion point at the edge of the woods. I dropped my marker and loaded the RPG. Waited a bit and sure enough here comes some dead Germans in to recycle. I just stepped in behind them and walked into the base with them.

I walked right upto the tank to find the kill plate and stuck the barrel 2" away from dead center and pulled the trigger. A suicide run for team points. Hard to miss in the dark at 2 inches.

Whump! Honkkkkkkkkkkk!

"What the hell was that!" came from inside the tank.

"That Gentlemen, is the sound of a DEAD TANK!

In addition, Mike and I had a good night of scenerio paintball. We got several props for points. A gas can. The German Battle plan for Sunday.

When we brought the gas can out, I was point and using my flashlight so he could keep track of me at a distance and he was following about 30 yards behind me. I was just bait. Two germans zeroed me in at 6 feet and asked if I was Dead since I was about 75 yards from our Insertion Point for the props. I said no but I would appreciate them NOT shooting me point blank. They go huh? I said "they need to ask people to surrender and let them respond. I'm not surrendering unless asked." "I'm going to go fix my gear and come back in later so it doesn't matter." So I just turned back around and started walking.

Mike decided to say something to them too and just walked by them in the dark with the gas can.. They didn't notice it.

Night play is a finesse game!

When we got to the reinsertion point and delivered the gas can, there were several players waiting to reinsert and discussing plans. Some germans started sniping at them. Since they were out they complained to them. They sniped again so I just walked up to them saying they had to stay 50 yards off our spawn point. Walked right up to them.. Since I wasn't dead, I just ripped 5 of them. They whined but I explained I had just delivered a prop and wasn't a dead player waiting to recycle.. Bye Bye Guys!

If you guys haven't played a night game, you should.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.