paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Limited nerfs

In Reply to: Re: So many comedians out of work !!! posted by Raptor_from_Kell_Hounds on May 11, 2003 at 14:35:45:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
The Demolition Goblin

on May 11, 2003 at 21:47:48

That isn't fair , to me at least , to limit the ammo the demo people can use . If the promoter wants to limit the # of rounds on the field do like most do limit the people carrying launchers I don't know about eveyone else but I can only carry 8 rounds of shot loads without having to return to camp to reload . Nerfs though I can carry fewer and reuse them putting a fresh paintball in the nose .
A simple way to prevent reuse of a fired nerf , and give the demo players more of a stake in the game , would be simple each building/bunker blown or tank hit counts towards the overall points score . The points wouldn't have to be much 5 or 10 for anything but the base but here is the kicker the ref takes the demo players card and the nerf (which hopefully has the owners name on it ) in for the points . The player then would recover his ammo for the next reinsertion . There are enough people building and bringing their own creations that Generals have their pick of experianced demo people to draw from in the games . And the props that are being built are looking more realistic and effective than the original launchers of just a few years ago . So kudos to all the people hard at work on their perfecting their creations .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.