paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: Straight CO2 cannon? Tell me more!

In Reply to: Straight CO2 cannon? Tell me more! posted by Bill on May 12, 2003 at 20:52:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Michael "LCT_Paintball" Lyon
on May 12, 2003 at 22:54:51

: Would it be fair to assume you will have a small valve or other restrictor to slow down 750psi from slamming into the ammo?

The valve is realitively small. Only .500 effective diameter. I used Dave's gun sim to figure the size of expansion chamber, valve size, and estimated CO2 presure. According to it the barrel pressure never excedes 100 psi. This gun is designed to shoot my 1 1/2" nerf. So, I haven't been too concerened about the performance of 24 paintballs. It does appear to create twice the G forces that my old cannon does to obtain the same velocity.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.