paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: Bill Mills! I always wondered how that happened.

In Reply to: Bill Mills! I always wondered how that happened. posted by Bill on May 15, 2003 at 09:07:23:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
PigTech

on May 15, 2003 at 10:11:49
Forum Administrator

: Bill Mills,

: I think the word is marshmellow, not marshmallow. Or was it *(%#. ;-) Great concept. Keeps

: Bill
: HellFire

At some point, many years ago, when cursing started to become obnoxious in TechTalk (the first forum on the pig) I wrote the profanity filter. I initially planned to write it to just put in ##### or something similar, then realized it was much more entertaining to put in a set of words, like mad-libs. The funny thing is, I've actually seen people since write in other forums, or in rec.sport.paintball, that something was "a piece of tricicle" or "a load of marshmallow."

And it is spelled marshmallow, but pronounced mashmellow - though improper, the w is often left off the end.

For more informative marshmallow information, see this link:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/marshie.html

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.