paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: In my opinion

In Reply to: In my opinion posted by T.J. on May 15, 2003 at 22:11:54:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Peter__ Jones
on May 16, 2003 at 02:28:14

wow! hey, thanks for the compliment! on the feeder subject, i was trying to go for a trigger-actuated electric motor to spin the sprocket. however, this plan has to go through some testing, cuz it depends on the ability of the motor to be suddenly stopped (by timing pins, to line up the cartrige with the cannon), and not mess up the ability of the motor to rotate. it also depends on the recoil available from each blast, and i guess for that fact, on the size of the expansion chambers. tj, i was looking at the revolver cannon that's at www.techleague.com the one you pointed out in your news section, and it looked as though its still a bolt action, is that right? and the other one, www.xinventions.com, he uses his piston-type valve, correct?
i just had another idea! if i put a split or 2 or 4 in my air hose before regulators, would i be able to add multiple ports from the regulated air to the pressure chamber? ie, if i split the hose in 2, then regulated both ends, then stuck them on the same pressure chamber, would it fill it faster? im thinking it would, which would eliminate my need for a second expansion chamber per cannon, reducing the required size, weight, wiring complications and other areas.
also, tj, the revolver, did the barrel create a secure fit around the shell? or was ot open-air, in htat there was no seal, you just hope for minimal air escape?

hmm, well, i think thats it for now, thanks for your input, and ill talk to you later
-Peter

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.