paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: "Cartel" game and demo ammo?

In Reply to: "Cartel" game and demo ammo? posted by Captain_Caveman on May 19, 2003 at 19:42:48:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
john "tugboat150" south
on May 19, 2003 at 22:44:20

: How was demo and tank ammo handled at the Viper game?

: Required to use ???? rounds?
: Ammo limited to ???? rounds?
: Any other ammo concerns ????

: required to use 0 (NURF)rounds
: ammo limited to 0
:the ammo was a joke. you went on the field with no cannon ammo. If your side didnt get the supply box you were out of luck. I was the only tank there and i never was able to fire a shot. do to the fact that thr opposing force controlled the demo packs and laws rockets. We never got a ammo drop. although i was finaly given two nurf about 4pm sat but was unable to use them. do the the opposing team having a large supply of nurf and no where to use them except for a couple of rental laws. my opinion is that vipers rules pertaining to tanks and ammo is totally against tanks. I strongly reccomend that any tank or laws operator check to see if viper changes his tank ammo rules BEFORE you attend one of his games. I did not finish the game I was so frustrated at the inability to to fully use my tank I left the game Sunday am prior to the restart. I DO WANT IT KNOWN that I hold no bad feelings toward viper of any other players, But I do feel that his limiting tank ammo and restricting the tank operator from using his own be it nurfs or paint needs to be revamped.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.