paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: A request...

In Reply to: A request... posted by Dave Hall on May 30, 2003 at 00:57:01:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
T.J. "Mad Scientist for the Tiger Tank" Allcot
on June 02, 2003 at 01:22:44

Dave, I looked around and I can't find the sheet that had my testing results using my 'x-cannon' with the Supah! valve. The cannon in the Tiger is currently disassembled but I should have it back together in a week or two and I'll try to e-mail you all the data I can on it sometime after that.

Another thing that you might find interesting that I've got lying around unfished is yet another experimental cannon setup. I had a couple of 1" sprinkler valves along with a 2" ball valve and a 2" sprinkler. It's a modular setup and I was planning on gathering some data from it to compare the Supah! to more typical valves. I've already modified one of the 1" sprinklers so it's air actuated and I was planning on doing the same to the 2" after I got some data on using it electrically. Things are kind of haywire at the moment and this will take a while but I figured you'd like to know that it's in the works here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.