paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

WE go with a group and can have fun if it sucks.

In Reply to: So don't go anymore! posted by Captain_Caveman on June 11, 2003 at 23:57:15:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on June 12, 2003 at 11:20:32

Our motto is: Prepare for R & D (Revenge and Death)

Our group has fun regardless of the stuff that goes on.

We really pissed off the Germans this year as the French Resistence. Nothing like guerilla warfare.

We had orders from our Supreme Allied Commander ton infiltrate the field before the German deployment. We were to take out the snipers on the ridge above the Valley of Death.

They found a few of us as we figured they would and they deployed squads all over that ridge and elsewhere looking for Resistance Fighters.

I got found and refused to leave my position until game start. I don't take orders from German Squad Commanders - just refs. Argued with them for 10 minutes until a Ref climbed up the hill.

Their 6 man squad just stood there instead of searching for my fellow French Resistance. I was praying for game on cause one of my buddies was about 20 yards away and ready to wipe them out.

But the ref sent me to the reinsertion point until game start and I had to leave. They didn't find him.

They did not get their ususal start.

Funny. All those objectives in the Valley of Death were taken about 2 hours earlier than last year. The snipers that we didn't get were taken out by the Pathfinders and Rangers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.