paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Yep

In Reply to: Were you using your new projectiles? posted by Dave on June 19, 2003 at 21:48:15:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Michael "LCT_Paintball" Lyon
on June 20, 2003 at 17:00:35

Yea, I used my new ones. My kids made about 100 of them for me to take, but I only lost about 4. Of course, they aren't hard to find if you don't miss your target. ;)

Insurance has become too expensive, so I won't be selling them, but I've been toying with the idea of selling a kit so you guys could make your own. It would include a mold, and enough foam and materials to make about 100 parts. I could probably sell the 1 1/2" version for around $300.00. Refills for the foam and internals would be around $100.00 (makes 100 parts)
The 2" version would of course be a little more.

At D-day it takes 3 hits from a special colored paintball inside a target to kill a tank. Instead of doing that, I filled the hole in the end of my projectile with carpenter's chalk and petroleum jelly. It left a nice big mark for the judges to see.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.