paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Cousins NJ Big game

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
FredatCousins
on June 27, 2003 at 17:10:21

First I want to thanks TJ for bringing down and the old Scorpion Tank .
Next I want to thank ED from PRO SHOT Paintball and all who are investing time and energy to bring there Tank out on JULY 13TH .

With all that sayed heres the deal :)
I have put the Tiger tank of TJ'S on the Red team .. MI Paintball side .
ED's Tank on BLUE team ..Tom from Hectors side .
The old Scorpion tank if it makes it on the field :) and im 99% sure it will will be on no teams side . It will be used for special missions and will not be killed like the advanced machines you guys own ...
First thing is all players who have a tippman squad buster can hault your tank for 5 mins. If they hit you direct on the wheel or tracks.You can still fire you guns you are not dead :) A tank reff will be with you guys to make the call . After 5 mins you can move .. and are now back in the game and are held harmless for another 5 mins .. from any more squad buster attacks .. this way a guy with 10 tippmans can hold you in 1 spot forever . We also have 1 Demo Man on each team who has a limited amount of TNT to knock you off the field and blow up bunkers . If he can get close enough ( he will be in uniform btw ) If blown up .. you leave the field no shooting for 15 mins ..

Now comes the fun part ... I want you to be able to knock each other out of the game . BUT NO DIRECT CONTACT WILL BE ALOWED !! . What do you think about your cannons makeing hits on the turret to kill and shots to the tracks (wheels) to hault ?? ..... If both you say sure ... were are on ...
Last thing the chopper above at this time can not kill a tank but his hits to your tracks will stop you ..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.