paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Speaking of fishing.....

In Reply to: Has anyone tried.... posted by Captain_Caveman on July 13, 2003 at 20:10:33:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on July 14, 2003 at 09:46:26

: It's just one of those things I havn't gotten around to yet.... but the dolphin fishing is great this time of year!

I have a beach front condo in Purerto Vallarta that I rent out. Kitchette, Fridge, and a Primo view of the whole bay from the 15th Floor.

The girls will give you BIG Bonus points guys. Honeymoons or vacations. BUT

Thankgiving to Chrismas is the PEAK of Marlin and Sail fishing.

YOU don't have to tell HER it is a Fishing Trip too. What can she say?

But how about just a GUY Trip!

I want to get a total of 6 guys together JUST to GO Fishing for a week. Book a charter boat for a WEEK! Share a CAR Rental for running around. Slide in side trips up to Tepic for some Largemouth Bass Fishing when you too tired to pull on Sails and Marlin.

US Outfitters will charge YOU $2000+ for Either of these trips and YOU still have to cough up airfare and ground transporation to boot.

We can pull BOTH of these trips off including
Air Fare for about $2000 - 2500 each.

Let me know any interest.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.