paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Calling all tank crews

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
T.J. "Mad Scientist for the Tiger Tank" Allcot
on July 15, 2003 at 14:03:52

Well I've been wanting to get this rolling for over a year now and have had two pages for the two LI tanks for about 2 years now but I've finally gotten a few more tank crews over at Armored Fist! I'm not finished with the 3 new ones yet but you can find them here

[url]http://www.armoredfistpaintball.com/tank_crews.htm[/url]

if that doesn't work just cut and paste this one
http://www.armoredfistpaintball.com/tank_crews.htm

Addition Crew pages being added so far are:
Buzzkill

Postal Persuasion

Wolf Hound

If the pictures don't work here just check the Tank Crews page on Armored Fist. The Buzzkill and Postal Persausion pictures were taken last Sunday at the Cousins Big Game Part 2. If you weren't there you missed a really great game. Lots of stand up play and all of the tankers had a great time. The Tiger and Buzzkill went back and forth, the Cousins tank was neutral and immune to all other tanks, We had one encounter with Postal Persuasion and despite firing at least a half dozen rockets at them they got away. They did get off one shot at us but it went wild and their cannon is hard to reload so they faded into the woods. I must say those small PAVs certainly have some real advantages in the fire fight department. We were also taken out by a demo guy at one point and I think the same happened to Buzzkill.

From what I heard all the players had a great time and the refs were on the ball all around. Our tank ref Mike was great despite getting us off the road once ;)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.