paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: maybee a rubber tire LAV instead? lol

In Reply to: Re: maybee a rubber tire LAV instead? lol posted by Bill on July 17, 2003 at 06:22:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Tack

on July 17, 2003 at 11:10:45

Those are rubber tracks? Wow, that is a prety good sign then. Either someone could get an old used bobcat or possibly design their own, maybee you need to find a bobcat or full size bulldozer salesman who is adicted to paintball and make a deal with him. Tell him he gets to be odball if he donates you a dozer and you get to do all the work on the tank (making you moriartie right? or kelly?) I duno, I wanna be the kraut, or cowboy. Anyone but barbra ortricycle-game.

That reminds me, I was joking with a friend of mine and said "yea the tank is gona need tank treads, so were gona need lots and lots of popsicle sticks and strings, and well weave them all togheter" and sure enough he shows up with a box of 2,000 popsicle sticks. Everyone likes a little ass but none likes a smart ass.....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.