paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Splatt 2 - Experiencing technical difficulties but

In Reply to: Splatt Attack ll posted by _Panzer_Commander_ on August 18, 2003 at 10:18:30:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
T.J. "Mad Scientist for the Tiger Tank" Allcot
on August 18, 2003 at 22:09:01

I'm still planning/hoping to get there sometime Thursday evening with the AFX. If all goes well the Tiger ought to be there about a week before the event. I'm hoping to take care of the insurance issues for both tanks tomorrow.

Now for the bad news, my truck broke down. Not only did it break down but it did so on the way back home to NY/LI from Florida in Florence South Carolina. I've made arrangements to have it shipped back here to LI but the trucking company in SC is looking to fill up their car hauler before sending it north bound. So I don't know when it's going to be back here. The worse news, I'm pretty sure that I lost a connecting rod so between the repairs and shipping I probably won't get my truck back until after the Shatner event. So we don't have a tow vehicle at this time to haul the Tiger and we also have the 3rd Cousins event Upstate NY this coming weekend. We've got at least three different possible alternative tow vehicles I hope but in the worst case scenario I'll go out and rent a U-haul.

This has caused me to lose some precious time to work on the AFX but I'm not too worried (really, I think). Although I just might be hanging the netting on it at EMR hahaha.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.