paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: MXS Tank rule questions

In Reply to: MXS Tank rule questions posted by Jesse on August 20, 2003 at 22:25:17:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
T.J. "Mad Scientist for the Tiger Tank" Allcot
on August 21, 2003 at 08:14:19

: 1 When the rule says that you have to be able to see 360 degrees do u mean just the driver or between the whole crew see the whole 360 degrees?

Everyone to my knowledge has been using the whole crew interpetation, even if the driver had 360 degrees of vision once more crew members got in the driver would have blind spots.

: 2.Are tanks allowed at night if they have lights or are there no tanks used at night whatsoever?

Generally from what I've read if they have lights they can be used at night, although that's something that could be different from game to game.

: 3.What are the issues for insurence on a golf Cart based tank. I think i heard somthing about $100 or somthing like that for insurence but if you are one of the first tanks MXS gives you that back or somthing like that.

That's basically how it's going but for golf carts and non-auto based tanks it can be found for $75. You can do better often but that also depends on the game/field/promoter and something you should at least start the ball rolling at least a month prior to the game.

: 4.Last questions for the time is if there is a trailer attached to the tank does it go by the same princibles as the tank for kills. I was thinking about hooking a trailer up to it to carry people like a APC. What would be the rules on that?

I don't know about that. The only trailers I've seen were either integrated into the whole tank or the one that may sometimes be used by Aktion Zone paintball in Idaho.
:
: Thanks for all the help

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.