paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

might be able to

In Reply to: Hey Flounder! posted by T.J. on September 09, 2003 at 21:39:33:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dave _Tackleberry_

on September 15, 2003 at 19:44:45

Ive got a buddy whos bringing a mortar there, he needs a spotter lol, so In steps the NJ demo team. Well try to bring our assortment of LAW's and AT mines and AP claymores. Ill send you pics of them, the things work great, If I could find the 2 inch to 1 inch reducer id post them, but I cant leave out the AT mine, wich must have the 2 inch pipe for volume. Does EMR use "Anti Tank paint? Or do you just grenade/LAW it and then whip out demo cards? And wich side do you plan on being on?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.