paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: main weapon options

In Reply to: main weapon options posted by Andy on November 07, 2003 at 10:04:57:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
beegs
on November 07, 2003 at 23:21:48

: Hi!

PVC cannon is alot cheaper. Does it launch the rockets at less than 30 psi out to 100 yards. What pressure does it run any way. And how many shots per 4 oz bottle.
If it the one I seen advertised none of that was mentioned. But it does look good. Does it breach load also.

Freak

If I figure out the picture scam I will post my last design up here. Or if TJ has it figured out he can post the one I sent him. Because who knows what might happen if I try it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.