paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

I Need A Tank Turrent & Arm Design

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Douglas Arnold
on November 22, 2003 at 09:00:54

Tankers, I have a very nice little tank under construction using a Suzuki Samuri for the vehicle. I plan on a circular top mounted gun turrent and will mount twin Tippmann A-5's with Electronic triggers. I need to see some sample photos of how others have mounted their guns, how the axis points work, materials used etc. Please email me a link or send me a photo (640 x 800 or less pix size please) showing me how you mounted the guns. I am looking into electronic camera moving controllers which will allow movement of guns from drivers seat. Do tank rules allow the firing of guns from a remote control? The system I envision would have a rotating top (at least the top rim) with gun mounted to this rim. I want to place a large 2000 round hopper above the turrent feeding down to the guns below through flex tubes and into the A-5 hopper mounts or directly into the hopper tops. First step is the gimbals showing up/down & right/left axis arms. I will move to electro controls later if feasible. This tank may not be traveling to Scenario events, and as field owner I can say what is allowed on it so the scenario rules may not apply (except for safety rules, electric shut off and such). Gotta go now so please send me a link or photo of a successful gun mount. Thanks! Field owner Doug Arnold, Mt. Doom Paintball Field - www.mtdoom.de.vu

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.