paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: I wouldn't dare bring it either!!!

In Reply to: Re: I wouldn't dare bring it either!!! posted by john on November 22, 2003 at 09:32:57:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
MustangGT
on November 23, 2003 at 02:30:33

Never been on the recieving end of their tank. Have seen it and just don't believe it belongs in the catagory of a tank. To me it just looks like someones excuse to shoot players without being shot. I am involved with a tank and I will not specify which tank because the leader or captain or whatever you want to him doesn't fancy to being outspoken as I am. I respect his decision to stay out of this so I will not lend any information that would possibly finger him. I will say this though, 80% RULE evidently is not being enforced. And tanks have turrets on them and Hellfire sure as hell don't have any kind of Turret. Bazooka sticks out of the Mad Max mobile any old hole will do mindset. Bill stated that those who do not spend the money need to leave it at home......PVC, very little Plywood and Netting isn't very costly at all. Abide by your Statement Bill and leave it at home.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.