paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Re: Thoughts are cheap- get some facts

In Reply to: Thoughts are cheap- get some facts posted by Captain_Caveman on November 23, 2003 at 09:28:02:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
MustangGT
on November 25, 2003 at 22:58:32

Apparently your biased because you are associated with Hellfire in some form of way. There is the only tank I don't care for because of the design. Its plainly apparent its just a ruse to get on the field with some cheap design and shoot em up without having to walk off the field. The quote I took from Bill, if you will read that quote carefully, is a hypocritical statement. I post it again and so you can reread it. "Tanks should look like they belong in the game. Pickup trucks, vans, 4 wheelers with camo netting probably do not fit in with the theme of most games. So many people go to great lengths to build a "tank" that looks like a "tank" and therefore should be played as a tank. Leave the other "wannabe" stuff at home until you have invested the time, money and effort to make it into something to be proud of. (HellFire)."
Tanks should look like they belong? Hellfire's does not!
Pickup trucks, vans, 4 wheelers with camo netting probably do not fit in with the theme of most games? Only thing hellfire has thats different is a golf cart but because it a golf cart it is ok right? Wrong.....He has a huge net on his and essentially is doing the same thing he says shouldn't be in the game.
Leave the other "wannabe" stuff at home until you have invested the time, money and effort to make it into something to be proud of? How much time did he invest? I don't know but it couldn't have been much. Money? Little plywood, PVC, and Netting could not have cost to much. Effort? Was there really a lot of effort put into it? I think not. Bill could have put for thought into it and probably done a great job but he did not. I simply picking apart his quote for what it really is. As far as him being on the field , I do not care. I will do my best to take his tank out every opportunity I get to. Mainly because seeing it IRKS my chain. Now before you reply again, think about Bill's Quote, study it, look at Hellfire's tank and do the math. I will be waiting to hear from you again. I love a good debate and I knew I could start one with the original post.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.