paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Build 1 yourself ( Sorry Kinda Long)

In Reply to: My Thoughts About Someones Tank!!! posted by MustangGT on November 19, 2003 at 21:24:15:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
The Demolition Goblin

on November 30, 2003 at 14:26:49

That way we'll all know how they are supposed to look but make sure that you provide unrestricted 360 degree vision for your self ,that it has a remote kill switch (never heard of one of those on a real tank) also make sure tht it is tracked and weighes at least 10 tons and has at least 1 inch armor plate just to be authentic . But WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE this is america (at least the last time I checked) and what happened to freedom of speach and choice . Just because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone else has to as well .
But then this is the country that a Athiest can take his case to court and force his oppinions on everyone else by attempting to force the federal government to remove god from the pledge of Alliegence ,In God We Trust from all our currency , and preferably forbid the singing of God Bless America . HE IS perfecly willing to force his beliefs on eveyone else instead of letting everyone else do what they want .
If you haven't been keeping your head burried in the dirt you will have known that the military are working on all types of designs for tanks all the way from a mini tank that barely allows for the driver clear up to modified versions of the M1A Abrams . If the military can experiment with different formats of armored vehicles why shouldn't we within the rules of the game .
MustangGT you stated that tanks must fit the story line well I'm so sorry but a lot of the games story lines will support a multitude of designs due to being in the future (Just watch some Sci-Fi movies and you'll see what I mean) Even during World War 2 many cars and trucks were used as make due tanks by resistance fighters. I don't think anyone complained then Hey you can't do that it doesn't look like a tank .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.