paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

St. Louis Area Tanker Partner(s) wanted

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on January 06, 2004 at 12:40:27

Share the initial costs and up keep for a tank/APV.

4 up to maybe 6 persons would be ideal. OR

A high school paintball club project?

I have a 90 Dodge Grand Caravan to donate to the cause. Needs a Transmission. I could swap one if I had a lift bay in a garage to use for free. Otherwise in good mechanical shape including the AIR.

Tag it and Drive it. (expensive) Or

Tow it with a dolly or trailer that I don't have. $600 - $800 used.

I also do NOT have a tow vehicle for over 2500 pounds UNLESS we fix the brakes on an OLD motor home that would be REAL nice to sleep in. Gets 7 mpg. A nice Motel to sleep in would cost about the same as the extra gas.

I'm renting storage now. I have a scenerio team sponsor. You can join. Gateway Paintball. They MIGHT let me store it at their field if we add the tank to their Scenerio Team sponsorship.

I've got tools and am handy but will need help with the turret fabrication and expense. I have no welding equipment but planned around a lot of welding for just that reason.

I can DO the breach loading cannon and have access to CHEAP used markers for the machine guns. (Gateway trades or recycled rental markers)

A scuba tank or just lease a Nitro Tank for the air supplies.

Anyone that has an interest in furnishing cash to buy the above stuff or able to provide help with one of those items above could have a equal share in the project.

I want to drive and be gunner about total of 3 - 6 hours per weekend. And run and gun the rest of the time. My legs give out if I try to go all weekend.

I generally hit local scenerio games. 4 hour drive plus Oklahoma D Day

Any of you guy's bodies getting older, but you are STILL immature for your age?

Still, in Denial that you aren't an oversized KID anymore?

RIDE ON! in a TANK part of the weekend.

e mail me at:

www.ddupont@charter.net

Oh just in case, Commercial sponsors are welcome. We will paint their name of the tank in exchange for cash, parts, services. I'm not proud...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.