paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tank Talk

Unique Paintball Marker Setup

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Posted by:
"azpaul" Chandler Arizona

on March 20, 2004 at 20:53:46

Hello,

I am not sure if I have the right forum but reading through some of the posts I see a lot of knowledge, creativity and experience which is exactly what I am looking for.

I am hoping some one here can help me. I am looking to configure one or two Tippman 98 Custom Markers to run directly from an 80CF Scuba Tank. The purpose is to be able to fire the guns for a long period of time before recharging the air supply.

One problem that was brought to my attention is that as the air tank starts to deplete so does the pressure in the tank. So a full tank starts at 3000psi, a half tank is at 1500psi and a third of a tank will be at 1000 psi.

From talking to Tippman directly the 98 Custom require about 800psi - 850psi to shoot which means I cannot utilize a full tank of air.

So, does any one have any ideas how to configure a scuba tank to be directly connected to a Tippmann 98 custom? If I need to get a tank per gun that is fine too.

Also, can anyone help me figure approximately how many shots I can get from a 80CF scuba tank while connected to 1 gun?

Thanks and I am sure with the creativity I have seen in this forum someone should be able to help me.

Paul

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tank Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.