paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Automags

Re: upgrades

In Reply to: upgrades posted by aws on October 01, 2003 at 00:56:05:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Automags ]

Posted by:
rick applegarth

on October 01, 2003 at 15:34:58

: recently plaid speed ball at tombstone in norco california and got my butt handed to me! i dont know if it was that they were all using angels and were like pros or i just really sucked and didnt get a chance to shoot once. i guess i need a little more fire power in a sence. can anyone help me in finding the upgrades i need to do so. am not looking to buy anymore markers so can you leed me in the right direction. my marker is a classic with 45 grip, 88 ci 4500 hpa, palmers direct feed stablizer, stainless quick disconnects,benchmark drop forward with on/off and cocker barrel.

well, your setup seems fine, just that stablizer you dont need.
what kind of valve do you have? classic? if so, the xvalves(retro valves) lets you shoot faster by pushing your finger back in the firing position.
ALSO, AGD came out with a ULT (ultra light trigger) that brings the trigger down to a very easy pull. AGD also has in the works a SUPER ULT, which is even lighter, thus making it the lightest trigger for a mechanical gun.
but with the ULT's, its almost required to have the xvalve of some sort, otherwise its way to easy to short stroke. but level 10 would stop the chopping.

but, maybe its not your setup, my backup mag is warp fed mag with classic valve, with intelliframe(also makes shooting a lot easier)
and i can shoot that fine.

the rest is how you play basically. keep your body behind the bunker, and LEAN out with your body, tilt your gun to line up with the edge of the body, and only lean out far enough to see where your shooting.
maybe your leaning out too far or something. also, ask the people there for tips and such, and how it was so easy for them to shoot you. you'll be surprise on how much better you'll get the next game trying the things they say.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Automags ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.