paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Automags

Re: automag classic problem

In Reply to: automag classic problem posted by BEEFYDAN on September 20, 2004 at 21:16:21:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Automags ]

Posted by:
NINE

on June 13, 2005 at 07:56:17

I have the same problem (duh) with my MiniMag and as far as I know, there is no solution. However, it's not caused by shooting too fast, as far as I can tell, it's caused by pulling the trigger and holding it down too long (which can happen if you're firing fast). What exactly happens would be simple to show you but hard as hell to try and explain on a message board. The moral of the story, however, is to keep your touch light on the trigger when you're firing fast (and try to limit yourself to bursts) and it'll keep the problem from happening too much.

And, for the record, I had similar situations with the RT valve/level 10 Mag I rented yesterday. However, when the regular Mag trigger wouldn't reset, this one just hissed and then reset when I released the trigger. Maybe the RT valves and/or level 10 bolts have solved the problem?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Automags ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.