paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: beware of the tippmann pro shop!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by Shattered Dreams on February 17, 2002 at 08:36:39:

In Reply to: beware of the tippmann pro shop!!!! posted by kwsfan on February 17, 2002 at 01:17:41:

: this is for everyone who has a model 98 non-custom
: beware of sending anything in to the tippmann pro shop. I sent my gun in for a response trigger, and 2 weeks later I still had not recieved my gun back. I called and they said they did not have my credit card number, even though I called and told them I was sending them my gun and had gave my number to someone.(I guess they weregoing to just let my marker just stay up there). I finally got my gun back and it did not work right right, so I sent it back again, and when I got it back it STILL would not work, so I took it to the local shop and paid the guy there to fix. I will never send anything else there again. I would like to know if anyone else has had a problem. LATER, Gregg

I have had problems with them, not the extent you have mainly because I have a shop and deal with them on a dealer basis BUT I can tell you guns I have sent back for repair have come back scratched up big time, and when I order parts they fail to tell me they are back ordered or they send me a part for another gun in replacement. Also the proshop chick that always answers the phone when I call is absolutely clueless about paintball, shes ALWAYS putting me on hold to go ask someone else......I can say though they are great about sending new parts if you have a problem with the gun but other than that..I have my list of complaints with them

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.