paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
It's not that I don't want one....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by Joe "RedDog" Martin on February 27, 2002 at 20:50:24:

In Reply to: The Dye Boomstick is a very nice barrel... posted by Hellbore on February 27, 2002 at 04:07:09:

Hello,
It's not that I don't want one, it's that I thought I didn't have enough money. But Mr. Kyle told me about the Freak Jr. System, which I might get.
Thanks,
Kevin Martin

: I'm glad to hear that you don't want a Flatline. I am puzzled, however, about your not wanting a Freak barrel system. Why not? They are excellent. There are so many high-quality barrels on the market, and practically all of them are well-made, smooth, and made with fine tolerances. What usually ends up making the crucial difference is whether the paint you are using matches your barrel. With the Freak system, (you might already know this) there are different sizes of inserts so your paint size can always match up with the portion of the barrel where the acceleration occurs. What more could you want in a barrel? Please tell me why you don't want a Freak, I would really like to know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.