paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: Custome 98 or Pro lite or Carbine

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by LanceR on February 28, 2002 at 17:52:14:

In Reply to: Custome 98 or Pro lite or Carbine posted by Tommy on February 26, 2002 at 18:49:50:

Carbines are better made (machined rather than cast), but more expensive and not necessarily more accurate. Get the one that feels better to you (I prefer the M98).

Flatline barrels are for old folks/women/kids who are too old or scared to get up close to their targets. Not flaming anyone here, I regularly play with old folks (50+), women, and kids.
I like to get up close and personal, so I use a 14" J&J ceramic; my daughter uses the Flatline.

Regarding the stealth barrel, is that a Tippmann or do you mean the Armson Stealth?
I have an Armson. It's quieter than the J&J, no more accurate (YMMV); but it's a friend to clean when the field paint breaks in it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.