paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: M98 Custome barrels ? Which is better ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by Terry "Chiltepe" Kyle on March 03, 2002 at 13:41:14:

In Reply to: M98 Custome barrels ? Which is better ? posted by Tommy on March 02, 2002 at 17:57:42:

For about $50 the Dye Excel is good my son has one. It handles most paint we've run across. He shoots me first on a regular basis! It was also the first to be "out of Stock" after Christmas. That alone told me it was most sought after in the price range. Like a truck stop with a full parking lot, there must be something good about the food there! It also looks nice and is pretty quiet.

: Ok , forget the flatline system !
: Im looking for an inexpensive barrel to fit the 98 custome. I don't play in any tourn. just rec. ball with family & friends .
: I think I want a barrel at least 14"
: but which one ? I dont want one that will cost a lot of $$$ or one that only shoots the best paint, I want one that is just an all around barrel & can use just about any paint !
: also what size is the factory barrle ?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.