paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: Response trigger problem

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by Chiltepe on March 06, 2002 at 22:33:39:

In Reply to: Response trigger problem posted by jonnyd91 on March 06, 2002 at 20:28:17:

I have heard other people say that their RT didn't work well with HP. It is probably a flow problem. You should have at least 200psi more coming through the tank reg to whatever your setting the second one to, but I suspect that one or both of your reg's can't recharge fast enough to keep the flow you need for the RT to work. The next thing you could try is to turn the regulator screw to your RT all the way in. Fire the marker and turn out the set screw in 1/2 turns until it starts to work. Then go a little more, and lock it there. This might work, but it probably won't be as fast as it was with CO2. Tippmann offers a fix for this problem, but you will need to send it to them. They will try to increase the flow through the RT. This is a good idea, BUT, if you can't get enough flow out of your regulators, it still won't work right.

: I have an M98 with a response trigger running nitro. and a second regulator made by PMI. I just recently convertet over to nitrogen and now i am having trouble with the rate of fire on the trigger it seems to shoot pretty fast with co2 but it is very speratic on nitro. It wont fire at a consistant rate. What would cause tis and has anyone had this problem. Checked the pressure from 850 down to 390 still doesnt seem to be working right. I also cleaned out all the parts to make sure no dirt was inside.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.