paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: Lightening & shorteningof the m98C trigger pull.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by john_M "frigganjoyce" Joyce on March 08, 2002 at 23:52:46:

In Reply to: Lightening & shorteningof the m98C trigger pull. posted by Joe on March 07, 2002 at 00:03:58:

Well this is what i have done. First I took the rear bolt and added a padd spacer where the sear rests. This makes the sear rest lower than without, thus making less area for the trigger to be pulled. Next you have all of that slack in the trigger so you need to fix that so: Get some paper (I used construction paper) and you want to insert a very small cut of paper in to the bigger trigger hole. Now you want to insert it towards the topback of the gun so it raises the trigger back further. I have also tried just taking out the trigger spring all togeather and it worked ok, but if you just hold it the trigger will get stuck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.