paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: M98 Custom Sniper Package

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by m98monkey on March 16, 2002 at 13:12:16:

In Reply to: M98 Custom Sniper Package posted by GSMan300 on March 15, 2002 at 23:24:50:

Cleaning the barrel should be done after and during any game when you can. If you break a ball, you will need to clean it. To clean the gun,that is personall preference. I cleaned my M98 after every game, I thought it was fun to tear it down. However, this isn't required. I hear of many going a full year before cleaning it. They simply put lube on the hammer from the side and call it good. However, I felt my friend M98 after a year and compared it to mine that I cleaned every day and I could tell that mine was simply smoother. They are tough, but to keep any gun in the best shape keep it as clean as possible. That way when you decide to eventually go high end (if you do) then you won't mind the constant maitenance they require. You don't leave a cocker with broken paint in it over a few days and expect it to work well next game. I would suggest after everygame for good measure, otherwise not very often if you don't want to.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.