paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
my take

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by GiJoe_Mike on April 29, 2002 at 00:06:14:

In Reply to: HELP!!! PROBLEM WITH MY NEW BARREL posted by Darren Naar on April 09, 2002 at 17:58:47:

ok this is what i think the problem is. And i got this from another source. I heard a company did a test on the acceleration of the balls speed inside a paintball barrel. thier study showed that after the ball passes 8"-12" (or 6"-12" don't remember) in the barrel the ball stops accelerating. Meaning that any barrel that exceeds 12" will just add to the balls friction and slow it down. ur's is a 16" inch. so thats 4" more than u need according to this guy's theory. dont' have the website on me

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.