paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Indiana

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by kil on May 24, 2002 at 03:45:15:

Hello,

We're starting a club that will hopefully be non-profit. We're looking for players from Indiana. If you are from there you should check us out. Those who aren't come check us ot ad you are more than welcome to emulate us. We need to propel this sport.

I just got some cool news tonight. Please try and keep this between players for now . . . Paintball Valley is looking to sponsor a 5-man team in the ICC : )

It's looking like it might be us or someone from the club. They are willing to offer other stuff to members too. Rec and speedball. I haven't had a chance to put this on the site yet. Some of their information like Quadzilla (4 Bob Long Intimidtors for prizes) is there though.

We've got a raffle going on for a Tippmann A5, if any of you are interested. I think the hopper is pretty cool. Check out our site for news that's new. I update it about twice a week.

later,

Kyle Hudson
Soon to be official-
President of
Pantball of Tomorrow
http://PaintballofTomorrow.tripod.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.