paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: Flatline....NEED HELP!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by Jennifer B on June 02, 2002 at 14:50:36:

In Reply to: Flatline....NEED HELP! posted by Chroniik on May 29, 2002 at 21:41:50:

In my experience with the flatline I have had to use brute force to get it to work right.

My brothers flatline worked great for the beginning of the season, mid way it started breaking paint, so we took it apart, cleaned it, reset it and tightened it. Over time with more and more complaints I have found getting a new screw to tighten it and when you reset the bareel giving it a few hits with a rubber mallet to get it to sit has worked wonders. The screw seems to get worn down on the ones I have worked on and loosens up hence the barrel starts wiggling loose and if you hit it lightly a few times with a rubber mallet it moves the bareel in a few more millimeters for a much tighter fit. Call tippmann have them send you a new screw and give it a shot, you can't lose anything from it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.