paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: Air system or Palmer Stabalizer?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by RedDog on August 04, 2002 at 03:51:34:

In Reply to: Re: Air system or Palmer Stabalizer? posted by paintballer86 on August 01, 2002 at 10:53:36:

Ok, later today, Sunday, I will be setting and testing my Stabilizers. First I need to get my 20oz on/off and anti-syphon tank from my local shop, then go home and test them out over my dad's chronograph. Although I may fire a few full 20oz tanks worth through he stabilizers to wear them in...I've heard it takes about 3000 shots.

My gun is a 98C with a 14" CP barrel, and I will be using Kick'N paint, it's still good but not super fresh. I've got a male regulator in the vertical adapter, and a female one attached to the tank under my t-stock. I polished the internals also...dunno if that will mean anything or not. I will be setting the male Stabilizer to 600psi output, and the female to two turns from max.

Well, tomorrow sometime around dinner time I should be able to get the results onto the net for you. Until then,

Have Fun ~ Kevin Martin

: If you could tell me how they work when you install them would be great. Reading about them hel0ps but also hearing about what people who have it have to say also helps. Also, what setup are you going to use with it?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.