paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom
Re: What mods should I get for a custom98 and flatline

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by Beest on October 01, 2002 at 12:33:30:

In Reply to: What mods should I get for a custom98 and flatline posted by Dotanuki on September 30, 2002 at 19:43:29:

I used to have starfire bolt unitl I sent my marker in to Tippmann because of many ball breaks with my flatline. the first thing the Tech did was to throw the starfire in the trash!
The Tippmann stock bolt is fine.
For Co2, an expansion chamber, but not the Tippmann one, you'll need the vertical adapter from Tippmann but I hear good hings of the X-core exp. chamber.
personally I upgraded to nitro, more consistent (=accurate), no problems with hot weather blow outs, or shooting snow in the winter (but costs as much again as your 98C).
Rear velocity adjusters are cheap and good.
At the Tippmann challenge there were a lot of people with flatlines and low pressur, I don't have it but beleive its a good thing, but again a large investment on a 98C.

As for feeding, there are some home made agitator mods out on the web, A 12V revvy was one of my first upgrades as I hate misfiring just when you've got somebody dead to rights.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.