paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: Ricochet 2k or 12v revolution w/x-board

In Reply to: Ricochet 2k or 12v revolution w/x-board posted by Cory Hill on December 19, 2002 at 15:11:53:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
Timmy_Newbie

on December 19, 2002 at 22:35:18

I have tried both plus one far better. I have a 98c with RT, double trigger, and nitro (definitely a must with this setup). I used the Revy with X-board and the ricochet, they're pretty much the same to me -- both are gravity feed. The revy with X-board is very simple to use, but a little heavy compared to the Ricochet. The Rocochet is lighter, but also has a shot counter and timer which is nice because the revy with X-board simply has a switch and nothing more. Now my suggestion: GO WITH THE HALO-B!!! I still have my 98c for rec play, but I use a 2K2 Intimidator for tourny play. The Halo-B has a spring loaded feed which allows it to feed much faster than anything I have used and is also very easy to use. Double click the button to go, hold it down to turn it off. It also has an anti-jam feature that the Ricochet and Revy don't have and because it runs on a belt feed, the gears don't wear down so much as on the revy and ricochet. Go with the Halo-B if its in your budget. Revy is good and simple. Ricochet is nice with the ball counter and timer too. Good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.