paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: A-5 Upgrades

In Reply to: A-5 Upgrades posted by Sniper_Man on January 28, 2003 at 15:51:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
moosecustome

on April 08, 2003 at 12:19:15

into a sniper huh? well a great barrel is the first thing to get, here is what i did go to pbreview.com take only 9.5 or higher rating with at least 10 reviews then pick one that has a great paint to barrel match (to your usual field)
doing this spits out 44 barrels narowing it more to to 9.7 gives you 5

Dye Precision : Ultralite Barrel
JT USA : 2 Piece Barrels
On Target Products : G3 Barrel
Smart Parts : 2002 All American Barrels
Smart Parts : Smart Stainless Barrels
looking closer the price for most of these are listed as $100+ kind of steap if you put a price cap on there istead of 9.7 say $70
32 Degrees : Ice Cold Barrel
32 Degrees : Nyte Stikk Barrel
ACI : Zero Gravity One Piece Barrel
Lapco Paintball Products : BigShot Aluminum Barrel
note 6 barrels without prices listed were not used mostly smart parts All American versons

second make it consistant on each shot preasure wise, that will mean a palmer stabilizer on co2 I would also recomend a 16oz tank with the rounded end i find these pull up much nicer than a 20oz, dont buy a stock till you try the 16oz you might not need it.

third I cant belive I am going to say this "use camo paint on your a5" i personally want to get away from the military look in paintball even though i only play woods myself.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.