paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom

Re: Custom 98 Recommended upgrades???

In Reply to: Re: Custom 98 Recommended upgrades??? posted by Jason on May 30, 2003 at 11:47:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Posted by:
tipp33mann
on June 01, 2003 at 10:18:10

: : I am new to the paintball sport and I am wanting to TOTALLY trick out a 98 custom. I was looking to stay with one company mainly for most of the upgrades and so far DYE looks to have some pretty sweet stuff. Does anyone else recommend anything?

: @@@ Seriouyly, by the time you add up the cost of tricking out a Tippmann you'll spend way more money than say a stock Cocker or Mag and the Tippmann still won't be keep up with thier rate of fire and consistency.

: Get a preset HPA tank, with an 800 output pressure, and a revy loader, and a nicer barrel. Then just go play. Don't waste money on other upgrades.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Model 98 / 98 Custom ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.